
Here's Tanner! He came into the world on Dcember 15, 2006 at 10:46 AM, weighing 6 pounds 12 ounces.

Here's Kari, a bit tired but very happy soon after giving birth.
Daddy Scott with his third son.

Here is the whole family as we packed up to leave the hospital.
Tanner with his eyes open (a rare event) at 2 days old.

Parker loves to hold "baby" and is doing great as an older brother.

Patrick wants Tanner to be awake "all the time" and likes it when Tanner holds his finger in his hand.
2 comments:
Thanks for the link to your blog...the pictures are great. Tanner is adorable and I can't wait to see him in person. Kari, you look great in those pictures for having just given birth!
Congratulations guys, what a good-looking family!!!!
What great pictures. I'm glad I'm not the only one whose husband takes those "wonderful" pictures right after the baby is born. But you do look good, and so happy. Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment