Here is our family racing with our covered wagon at our church pioneer picnic. Patrick was ahead of us, so he didn't make it into the picture.
Tanner is learning to crawal! Well, it's more like pullup and flop down, but he gets where he wants to go.
Patrick and Scott went fishing after many repeated requests by Patrick.
Patrick loved fishing, and now keeps asking, when can we go again? Here he is waiting for a bite on the Black River in downtown Port Huron (right outside the building where Scott works).
While Scott washed the front walk (see background) I grabbed a quick shot of the boys in our front yard.

2 comments:
So cute! I love the one with the three boys. Tanner is so big already, wow.
Boy do I miss seeing those sweet little faces every sunday! It's good to see you guys again :)
Post a Comment