OUR NEW HOME!
We are excited to make the move over the next few weeks.
It will be interesting to see if Scott can keep the lawn looking this good...
Patrick is very excited because he picked the house out and it has a playhouse in the backyard.
He can't wait to start going to his new school.
Parker and Tanner really have no clue what is coming, so we'll see how they take the transition.
We're so excited that the wait is over!


3 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful home. Congratulations!!!!!! So where is it at? Get me your new address when you can. We are happy for you. I bet Melissa is a little sad though, huh?! I will try to call you this weekend.
That is a gorgeous house guys - congrats! Hope you are having a good fall.
What a cute house. We love that we were able to find a really nice house here in Texas for cheap. I'm sure Michigan is similar with the housing market. It was so fun to get your Christmas letter. Check out our blog too and I will add you to our friends blogs. alvalife.blogspot.com
Post a Comment