Okay - this is a first for me. I'm actually going to blog without poting a picture with it. Maybe this will become a regular thing, who knows. Anyway, winter has set in, and we're slowly getting things organzied in our new home. The boys are counting down the days until Christmas. I'm trying hard to find things for the boys to do over Christmas break.
It's amazing how the years pass. I think it might like New years better than Christmas because I like the new beginnings. There's something great about always getting a fresh start.
Tanner turns 1 on Saturday, and we are going to have a small celebration (stay tuned for photos). Patrick spend the day making paper chains for decorations for the party. We're going to make pancake style pancakes in the shape of balloons and cover them in different color frosting. And have lots of balloons. That's the extent of the party plan. :). I think Tanner will love it.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment