Happy Easter! You know me...I'm a sucker for cute matching outfits, especially for Easter. At what point will the boys start denying me my coordinating fun? Oh well, at least not this year.
I have the same "matching" disease! I have just accepted it and am enjoying it since eventually they won't want to anymore! Your boys are so cute and Patrick is just so grown up now!
They are so cute!! We did matching the other day, and I even wore a shirt matching the boys. We all got matching Hawaii shirts when my In-laws went over Christmas. Oh, and I posted my bread recipe
4 comments:
I have the same "matching" disease! I have just accepted it and am enjoying it since eventually they won't want to anymore! Your boys are so cute and Patrick is just so grown up now!
What cuties!!! I also can't believe how big Patrick is. But then I look at Kaden and think, "oh ya, her kids are growing up too." :)
You are such a great mom. I enjoy seeing all that you do with your boys!
They are so cute!! We did matching the other day, and I even wore a shirt matching the boys. We all got matching Hawaii shirts when my In-laws went over Christmas. Oh, and I posted my bread recipe
Post a Comment