Tuesday, August 11, 2009

In search of pink...
Well, we just got back from our ultrasound. I'm happy to say the legs were not crossed this time, and we were able to find out that we are having a GIRL! I will post the pics later.

The boys are all thrilled to be having a sister. Scott is scared to death. It's all very cute. Everything looks great... baby is healthy and strong.

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Congrats! How fun for you guys. It's hard to picture you with a girl even. I'm so excited for you!

Kristy said...

Congratulations guys! I'm pretty sure this little lady will have all of you wrapped around her little finger in no time at all!

Susan said...

Yippee!!!!!!!!!

Kris said...

YEAH!!!!! I am so excited for you. It's so fun looking for pink. I just finished sorting through a bunch of clothes that I was given. I was dividing into sizes so I could store what I won't be using quite yet. It was so much fun. I have little bitty mary janes, and little white dress shoes. I have pink hair bows and head bands. Not too mention the beautiful frilly dresses. YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT!!!!!!

(can you tell I am excited for my girl too!)