Friday, October 16, 2009

Okay - it seems like everyone is having their blog go private. With baby Annabel coming, maybe it's time for me to do the same. PLEASE email me if you want to be invited to view, with an email account that works for blogger. I know a lot of you who have gone private have sent the invite to my hotmail, which didn't work, because me blogger login was gmail. I still can't get into some blogs for this reason, and don't want the same thing to happen to anyone else. SO - email me at my hotmail (the address most of you have) because this is the one I check... I hope this all makes sense. Thanks!

5 comments:

Kat said...

I would love an invite! My email address is reichlekat@yahoo.com

Thanks!

ManicMandee said...

amandastevebishop@hotmail.com

Pretty please.

Susan said...

susanweimer713@gmail.com

Kris said...

please include me!
rkgraff@gmail.com

Brittany Owens said...

I would like an invite. brittyanny.owens@gmail.com. Good luck with the baby. Sorry you are overdue.