Sunday, July 11, 2010

MY CHERRY PRINCESS
So, if you have been to Traverse City, you know that it is the home of the National Cherry Festival. It is a huge 8 day event that brings in tourists galore. Being a TC native, I love having the kids take part in the festival, like I did as a child. This was Annabel's first festival, and I have the cherry outfits lined up. Here she is below.

Note the cherry sunglasses... thanks to my sister.

No, not cherries, but red and white.

Annabel at the Cherry Royalle Parade.


Annabel with her Grandama at the festival open space.

5 comments:

Kim Chapman said...

Kari, she is absolutely adorable! You and Scott make great looking kiddos! We were on the west side of Michigan last week (South Haven) and enjoyed lots of fresh cherries-yum!

Susan said...

Oh, Kari she is so cute! I love cherry outfits. My girls had several, and we've never even been to the cherry festival.

Kris said...

She is so cute!!!!! I love those sunglasses. I am surprised she kept them on long enough to take a picture. Kassie won't ever keep hers on for a second...hats or headbands either!

Killer kar said...

Deb and I just saw your pictures. How cute. I'm going to talk Deb into doing a blog. So keep an eye out.

We like the cherry princess. She is getting big.

willmottfamily said...

Thanks, everyone. We are always open to visitors, if you are looking for cherry fun!