Happy Birthday, Parker!
Today Parker turns 3, and it's fun to see him so excited this year. I can't believe he is so big. Here are some events from the day so far...
At library playgroup this morning we did a birthday theme. We read Labybug's Birthday, made birthday hats, and enjoyed Parker's favorite snacks.
Tanner fell asleep on the way home, so with nap time ticking away I jumped right into making birthday cake. Of course, Parker helped.
After the birthday cake was done, Parker wanted to keep cooking and asked for some carrots out of the fridge (as usual) to mix in one of my pots. I was happy to present him with his first birthday present... a toy cooking set. Needless to say, it was a big hit. Although this may seem like a "girlie" toy to some, I don't think my future daughter-in-law will complain about her husband liking to cook.

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Parker! Isn't it crazy to think back 3 years ago and hanging out in Cherise's backyard with all our babies who are now so grown up?
What a cute little boy. Happy Birthday Parker!
Post a Comment