Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day 2008
Love is in ther air... this year Scott and I determined that it was my turn to surprise him on valentine's day, but he arranged for dinner under the eifel tower, anyway (with a picture and a projector, it was so sweet). I gave him 50 reasons why our love will last forever in a jar and a clue hunt through our house to find reminders of our love from the past. We also surpised the boys with a heart-shaped cinamon bread for breakfast. Patrick and Parker were both happy to bring home TONS of candy from school, so it was a GREAT day for the whole family. The following night we went out to dinner to Catch 22 with Stacy (Scott's Sister and JJ Snyder. Scott's very kind parents watched all the kids for us.

Here we getting reayd to go out to dinner.


The boys enjoying a heart-shaped breakfast (I'm not sure why Patrick was pouting).

1 comment:

Suzanne Willmott said...

I love your blog posts! You guys are so creative with your Valentine's Activities! I'd love to see a picture of your dinner under the Eifel Tower! How cool!

Thanks for sharing your fun with us! I love reading your posts and seeing pictures.