Saturday, April 12, 2008

Secret Agent Man... Happy Birthday, Patrick!
Patrick's Secret Agent Birthday Party was so much fun! Here he is with his friends, decked out in their agent gear.

The St. Clair County Sheriff's Department made a special stop at our house! The officer let the kids sit in the patrol care and make the sirens go off. I don't think our neighbors are happy, but the kids had fun.


There are really too many pictures to show... the agents (kids) each got special agent ID cards, went through Junior FBI training (dressing in disguise, climbing through lazer beams, learning fingerprinting, and going on the treadmill) and had special missions to locate the secret hide-outs and diffuse bombs (pop balloons). It was a BLAST (pun intended). Here is Patrick blowing out his 6 candles on his magnifying glass cake. What a great day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool is that!!! You have to be the coolest mom, Kari. It looks like it was so much fun...even I would have gotten a kick out of the patrol car. :)

I saw you called today, but your message was all static...I assume you want me to call back. ;) I will give you a call tomorrow!

Happy late birthday Patrick!!!

Kristy said...

Looks like a very fun time. Happy Birthday Patrick! I can't get the song out of my head now!

Kris said...

Wow, what a cool party. You have the best parties. I was looking at this and even though I know it's been a year since we left, it was all of a sudden "wow, it's been a year already?" Glad you guys are doing great and that we can keep in touch. Miss you all.