Friday, April 25, 2008


Spring is in bloom at the Willmott Residence!


Patrick has discovered that he can climb trees. Luckily Parker isn't able to follow suit (yet).


Yes, I made both Patrick and Parker pose this way for a picture with the tulips. I thought it looked cute, and they didn't mind. :).

Ah, the beauty of nature (and a big thanks to the nice people that lived here before us who planted the bulbs). I'm so glad we had flowers for the boys to see this spring!

3 comments:

Kris said...

Those are so cute!!! I love Parker's expression.

Kristy said...

Great pics Kari! We are enjoying spring here too and so glad to be able to get out of the house. Everytime I see pictures of Patrick I cannot believe how grown up he looks! Time seriously flies.

ManicMandee said...

Very nice photos of some really adorable boys!