A couple weeks ago we went to the beach. The kids love playing with the rocks in the water.

Sweet Tanner loved it, but at one point I looked over and found him face down in the water. It was awful, but all was well. I pulled him out, and he ended up being okay. BUT, let's just say I'm not too eager to go back to the beach.

Parker has been taking swim lessons and really loves the water. The only porblem is that the little squirt gets cold really easily.

Patrick is a fish. He would be in a pool, sprinkler or lake everyday if he could. He also has been in swimming lessons, and ALMOST has it. For now, the floaties stay on.
3 comments:
That is SO scary about the beach! I'm very glad Tanner was OK. It is hard keeping an eye on both my girls so I can only imagine how tough it is to spot 3 at the same time! Glad you are having a good summer otherwise.
I'm so glad he is okay! The water is such a fun but scary place at the same time.
My boys are in swim lessons right now and are loving it!!! A few weeks ago at the pool Kaleb got away from me and was in deep water (with a life jacket) and that was enough to freak me out!! Glad Tanner is okay!!
Post a Comment