Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cousin Time!
The best part about being up in Traverse City was getting to see my extended family. Here are all of my parents' grandchildren: Kaylea, Patrick, Parker, Tanner and Julianne.


Another cute picture on the play structure. We sent them outside to eat their popsicles, and this is how we found them (on the play structure).

Kaylea and Patrick always have a great time together. Here they are after gettin gtheir faces painted.


Parker really does love Julianne. He was just a little grumpy about having his picture taken.

Here were are after dinner at Boones (Long Lake). We couldn't get Tanner to stand with the others, but at least he is in the picture.


4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Wow. Great update! Your nieces look like you. I noticed that immediately. Looks like you are having a good Summer!

Kat said...

Love all the pictures! I bet you all had a wonderful time! I wish I could get back to MI to visit family...

And now to answer you from my blog ;) Yes, I took the picture of my boys. I got a new camera and am trying to learn how to use it!

You *should* try canning the jam. It wasn't too hard but I think I need to try again because for some reason I have strawberry syrup instead of jam. I hear it's good on ice cream though :D I thought about freezer jam too but didn't want to give up the space.

I heard about Scott's new councelors too. Very exciting to hear!

Susan said...

Looks like you guys had a good time in T.C.! We are enjoying the cooler temperatures here. Then next week (Friday) we are off the the U.P. for a whole week. I am so excited.

glendagirl said...

Hey Kari! It was fun reading through your blogs and seeing all the pics of the kids! LOL, now I remember how you looked with long hair! :-)