Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Found them! I finally found the long lost pictures of Laura and Christine from the younger years. I know they are not the best quality, but it is still fun to see the difference between then and now. So, here they are. If you are confused about what I am talking about, see my last post.







Ah, memory lane. I might have more old photos to come because I ran across quite a few when I dug these up.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Memories...I think what is the scariest about those pictures is I remember your hair and what you are wearing and can pine point that moment in time. It doesn't seem that long ago, but at the same time, seems like forever.

The Hodges said...

That is so wonderful you have stayed in touch for so long. Do you ever age?? Wow you look the same as you did years ago!