Here he is getting on the bus.
And here he is in his classroom.
Hope you had a great first day Patrick! Kaden starts tomorrow and he can't wait...
He's such a handsome little guy! Hope he had a perfect first day!
Lookin' good Patrick - hope your first day was fun!
I can't believe how grown up Patrick is! He is so cute. Those are really great pictures. Good job Mom!
How cute! What a cute family you have! Three boys? Sounds like a lot of fun.
Next thing you know he'll be asking for the keys to the car. Karlene
I don't have your email address either. So... mine is reichlekat@yahoo.com ;)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hope you had a great first day Patrick! Kaden starts tomorrow and he can't wait...
He's such a handsome little guy! Hope he had a perfect first day!
Lookin' good Patrick - hope your first day was fun!
I can't believe how grown up Patrick is! He is so cute. Those are really great pictures. Good job Mom!
How cute! What a cute family you have! Three boys? Sounds like a lot of fun.
Next thing you know he'll be asking for the keys to the car. Karlene
I don't have your email address either. So... mine is reichlekat@yahoo.com ;)
Post a Comment