SNOW
The night of our first snow, the children (Tanner, Parker and Kylee - cousin) watched it fall through our sliding glass door. They even pulled up chairs.
As soon as there was enough snow to build a snowman the boys got right to it. Notice, there is barely any snow left in the yard. This was a couple weeks ago.
BIG SNOW. Yesterday we picked up over a foot of snow. So, today the boys decided to "shovel" (AKA - play in the snow). Even though it was only 12 degrees, they still had a lot of fun.
Snow Fight

3 comments:
Wow, lots of great updates about your family! It's so nice to see. And 12 degrees? I would not be outside. Crazy.
I have been waiting for some snow to come our way so that we could take Emma sledding or even build a snowman. But alas, no snow yet just really, really cold. It looks like you have had some fun times. Is the house you are living in the same house you fixed up? Also, I was wondering if you remember a Madeline Marble? Her and her husband are in our ward, and she said you were her Sunday School teachers? Just wondering.
How cool! So, does all the snow make you miss life back here in Northern Michigan? I guess this is the most snow we have received before Christmas in over 20 years!!!
Love the picture of Scott diving into the snow pile. :)
Post a Comment