Monday, March 23, 2009

Hockey?
Last weekend Patrick went to a hockey game for a Cub Scout Acheivement. We have a minor league hockey team here in our town, and it's a lot of fun to go to one of their games. Patrick loved it... here he is enjoying it.




Since then, he has developed an even stronger love for hockey, and plays in the driveway almost every chance he gets.



He often has Gage (his friend from across the street) over to play, too.

Now, if you know Patrick, you know that he is a bit fragile when it comes to getting hurt. That is why I was surprised when I saw this...

When I asked them what they were doing, he (Patrick) said, "we're doing what the hockey players did at the game... they take off their helmets and fight." I had to chuckle a bit, as I noticed that after playing for only a few minutes, they kept taking breaks to fight.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

That is too funny that they already play hockey accurately! I love reading about all the "boy" stuff that goes on in your house since there isn't much of that around here!

Anonymous said...

Funny! No matter how fragile boys are, the boy still comes shining through.

I can't believe there is no snow on the ground there...we still have it in my yard!!!