I'm pregnant...

Here is our first picture of Willmott baby #4, due November 4th. Right now we refer to him/her as "peanut" because that's basically how big he/she is. It's so nice to have ultrasounds because it makes it all so real. It's funny how with this one, we aren't over-anxious for the baby's arrival. It's nice to enjoy the time to prepare. Patrick asked me this morning if my belly was bigger yet. Let's not rush things! For once, I'm happy to not be in maternity clothes, yet.
So, that's the update. I might not be posting too frequently, but I'll try.

6 comments:
Oh, I love ultrasound pics. It doesn't matter how big your baby is. We had some of Lauren really early, but some how seeing your baby is just so cool.
Congrats Guys!!!!
Congratulations!! I feel victim to a number of "April fools" pregnancy posts, so I am glad to see that one of my congratulations was deserved! I can't believe you are on number four! Keep us posted!!!
That is so exciting. Congratulations!!!
How fun is that? Congrats, and maybe you will get your girl this time. Here's to hoping I guess. I really am so excited for you!
Congrats again. How are you feeling? I am getting better and just had another ultrasound yesterday. Our "peanut" was just waving it's arms and legs like crazy. I am starting to feel the butterfly movements and Kasen asks everyday if he can feel the baby move yet.
Post a Comment