Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Long time, no blogging!
Yes, I am a blogging slacker these days. I really have no excuses. Anyway, this is my attempt to catch up - okay not really. It's just some photos of the boys. I took these at the beginning of the month. Enjoy!
I have a huge tulip crop every year, so I'm take advantage of it. My front flower bed is much less exciting the rest of the time.

I love this photo. I told the three of them to hug, and immediately that turned into grab Tanner before he leaps away.

Patrick is easy to take pictures of these days. If only I could get him to show some teeth when he smiles.


Parker is now at that stage of making goofy faces. It takes some coaching to get a real smile.



Tanner, on the other hand, is full of smiles, but won't sit still.




Except for this picture, when he was forced to sit still, and therefore did not put on the huge smile.




Patrick looks so grown up, doesn't he?






Parker is defintely a cutie-pie at age 4.

Now for the black and whites... these pictures didn't turn out the greatest (lighting wise) but I still love what was captured. These were taken the week prior in our backyard. We have some sort of bush/tree that has huge white blossoms on it.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cuties! Your tulips look great this year. :)

Kat said...

Your boys are as adorable as ever! Great pictures!!

ManicMandee said...

Very nice photos you did there!

So how's the pregnancy going? How many weeks are you now?

Kris said...

So cute. Patrick looks sooo tall!!!! How are you feeling? Good I hope. I have my big ultrasound next week. Hopefully we will find out what we are having! I will keep you posted.