Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Splash Village




For the last day of spring break, we headed to Splash Village. Everyone had a fantastic time. One day was enough, though...






There was a todler pool with 2 todler-sized water slides. Tanner spent a lot of time here (unless he was with Daddy going down a big slide or with mommy floating on the lazy-river).
This is a bad picture, but if you look carefully you can see Tanner on the slide.

This is the lazy river... my favorite.

Tanner by the one of the pools.
Parker's favorite spot was the water slide that he could go down all by himself. He would get off and walk up the the 2-story staircase to go again and again.

Here he is going down his favorite slide.

Patrick enjoyed the biggest slide (which he could go on his own raft, but Dad had to follow with a raft since he was under 12). I don't have a picture him on it because I was watching the smaller ones while they went on it, but there is a picture of it below. He also liked the lily pad crossing, but I forgot to get a picture of that.

Here's Patrick on the smaller-big slide.



Here's the big slide.

This place was so cool. It was the huge, safe (life guards everwhere, and very kid friendly) and reasonably priced. We will probably go again, but preferably when Mommy isn't pregnant.








4 comments:

Kristy said...

Looks like fun! I'm of the opinion almost everything is better when not pregnant! But the end result is so wonderful it makes it worth it.

ManicMandee said...

That looks like such a great place. And your Easter looks like a success too. Hope you are feeling ok. You're in that sick phase. I feel for you.

Killer kar said...

Looks like fun!

Lori B said...

That looks like a fun park! Cute little guys. I love the tulip garden.