We're back from vacation. After a fun-filled over-activitied week of Cherry Festival fun up in Traverse City, I am amazed how few pictures I actually took. Oh well. Here are three of my favorites for now, and hopefully I can get a few more from family (hint, hint, if you are reading this) to post later.
This first picture is of the 3 boys on a trail on a nature preserve that leads to a fishing dock where they fished with Scott and my dad.
This next photo is of Patrick showing Parker something that is coming up in the big parade. I don't know why I like it so much... I guess it just shows how they are growing up.
This last photo is of Tanner at the parade. We were amazed at how well he did. He has changed so much. I think that the key to success was the little airplane he is holding, which was handed out by the local airport.
That's it for today... my goal is to do short blogs so that I can consider doing it more often. I might even work up the courage to post a picture of my prego belly like so many others have done. I am not a big fan of having photos taken of me (while pregnant) much less broadcasted to all of cyberspace, but I'm still considering it. Ta, ta, for now!

5 comments:
I hate getting my picture taken while preggo. But so many people seem to have convinced me it's a good idea. So you should follow along too. I want to see that cute belly of yours!
I know what you mean about getting behind on blogging...either it is out pregnant brains or just being busy with summer. The pictures are cute! I like the one with Patrick too...they are getting so big.
Sorry we missed you guys while you were up. We were down for the weekend, but we never even made it to the parades or fireworks...not even an elephant ear. :( Turned into a baby shopping trip.
Hope you are feeling well...can't wait to hear if your baby is less shy at your next ultrasound.
Congrats! I just read your good news... I love hearing about friends who are as crazy as we are... :) Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl! You make great boys, but girls are incredibly fun, too, so you can't go wrong either way. :)
P.S. We miss TC in the summer time so much!
Yeah, I don't like preggo pictures either. As you can NOT see on my blog. I am much happier posting ultrasounds. So I go in for my glucose test tomorrow. Everything is going good so far. I hope you are doing well. Take care!!!!
Post a Comment