Monday, May 05, 2008

CHEESE. Okay, so it was a beautiful day yesterday at Scott's parents' house on the lake (they are renting it through sometime this summer, so we are excited to see the beach often). Of COURSE I brought my camera and forced the family to suffer through endless picture taking. Scott's Dad took this one of the whole family.

I loved this picture because they unintentionally lined up in birth order.

I'm not sure what is so fascinating about through rocks into the lake, but we all do it. Tanner didn't want to take time away from throwing rocks for a picture, but Parker and I gave daddy cheesey grins.

Patrick had to be captured mid-stride for a picture, but then he was happy to do it.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have such a cute family...and you look great too Kari!

That is great you guys get to be at the beach so often, I bet that will really come in handy for you this summer. I can't believe you were in short sleeves over the weekend. It really must be warmer down in your part of MI. :)

Anonymous said...

BTW, it was nice to actually see you in some pictures this time. It seems us moms are always the ones taking them...

willmottfamily said...

Thanks, Lil. You are so good about checking in on my blog. It was a little chilly on the water, but we had temps in the 60's yesterday and today. Give me a call sometime!

Kristy said...

Your family is so cute! I love all the blue (we don't see that much of it around here!)! You are looking fantastic and I bet these pics are going to make a very cute scrapbook page!

ManicMandee said...

Kari, after 10 years and 3 kids, you look exactly the same! That is a compliment by the way. Super cute family too.

Kat said...

Kari, your boys are adorable!

Seeing those pictures reminded me how much I miss taking pictures on the beach!

Killer kar said...

Hey, I think these pictures turned out so cute.

The Hodges said...

You look amazing women! You will never age.