Thanks to my friend (Amanda) for posting pictures from her latest vacation, I felt the urge to dig up these photos of all the cool places we have been able to visit (mostly thanks to Scott's 6 month term with GE in Connecticut). I hope to be able to dig up a few more.
Grand Central Station (New York City)

Niagra Falls
Northern Connecticut
Times Square (New York City)
Train Tour, Vermont
Philadelphia (Liberty Bell)
Northern Hills of Massachusetts



6 comments:
Those are some great pictures. How fun to have traveled the northeast part of the country. I can't believe how beautiful the hills of Mass. are in that picture.
Very cool! Glad I inspired you to post them. Keep it up.
I can't believe how long your hair is in some of those pictures! Crazy!
I think it is great you guys got some traveling time in while at there. I bet it feels like forever ago since you lived in Connecticut.
You are making some wonderful family memories! Beautiful pictures.
How fun! I'm envious... I would love to go to NYC-- how was it with the kids?
Miss you guys! I haven't kept up to date, but it was fun to see the pictures of your days out here. Hope all is well, your boys are so cute. Today Kenny was telling me about a run and Scott went on up to Shelter Rock school to vote. Tell him we say hello.
Post a Comment