Monday, May 26, 2008

PARKER. Today I thought I would dedicate my post to Parker (my second born). He has had a few cute moments in the past couple weeks, so here they are!
Parker is doing the YMCA's Litle Kicker's soccer league right now. He has improved dramatically since last year (when the closest he got to kicking the ball was riding on Scott's shoulders while Scott did). Now he kicks, passes and scores all by himself!


We had a garage sale last weekend, and while we were preparing the kids found a puddle in the drive way to play in. This picture doesn't really do it justice, but Parker was sopping wet with mud all over him. It took days for his shoes to dry out. I guess this is what being a child is all about.


I finally decided that we could safely pack away out winter gear for the summer, and Parker found the pile of items that I was setting aside to take to the basement. Now, no matter how hard I try, they keep resurfacing on Parker. Cute, huh? I love my "parkenator" and treasure these sweet 3-year-old moments that I know won't last forever.

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

Extremely cute indeed!

Kris said...

So cute. That last one looks just like Patrick!!

The Hodges said...

Go Parker!! He look adorable in his soccer gear.

Killer kar said...

Love the pics.