Cub Scout Camp Out
Sorry it has taken me so long to post! I'll try to catch up today.
Patrick and I went on a Mom & Me Cub Scout Camp Out last weekend. We had a lot of fun "roughing it" and plan on going again next year. With all my boys, I figured this will be an annual tradition for the next 10 years.
Here are some memorable moments:
Home Sweet Home - Here we are taking a break in the afternoon in front of our tent.
Patrick received a golden dollar from this gentlmen (also named Patrick) for having good character.

3 comments:
Those looks like so much fun. I wonder if they have something like that up here. I would love to do that with Kaden. That is quite the tent you guys have there...I could even consider camping if we had one like that.
Awe, the mom and me! I actually miss being able to go to that. They don't do them out here :(
Looks like you two had a great time!
Cute camping pictures.
Post a Comment