Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter
Tanner did not understand hunting for eggs... but he understood candy. So while his older brothers ran around collecting eggs, he happily sat on the floor and ate his chocolate.
Patrick was up at 4:45 AM. We sent hom back to bed. Then he was up at 6:30 AM, and woke up Parker. We sent them back to their room. At 7:15 AM, we woke up Tanner because I thought Patrick would explode if we waited any longer.

Parker had fun hunting for eggs, and almost kept up with Patrick. It's fun when they reach the age that they actually get it.



Yeah... so we didn't get too many shots in their Easter outfits. No one wanted their picture taken. This was the best I could do.



1 comment:

Kristy said...

I can't believe how big the boys are getting. I still have an image in my head of patrick at 3 and now he is so grown up.