MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Here are a few Willmott Christmas moments...
Christmas Eve PJ's (Annabel was held up by Scott who was hiding behind the couch... you can see his legs sticking out)
Dodgeball present from the Fishers (my sister)
Our present for the children... a gym in the basement (yes, I am being proactive about avoiding cabin fever this winter... thank you IKEA)
Christmas breakfast (Tanner being impatient)
As you may have noticed, Annabel was missing from the Christmas morning photos. She, unlike the other children, slept in. Unfortunately, to counter the benefit of her sleeping so well, we have visits from Patrick and 1:30 am and 4:00 am, and then Parker at 6:00 am. BUT, I am not complaining. I LOVE having a big family with young children at Christmas time. It is so fun.

2 comments:
I love the dodge ball equip. It makes me want to play!
What a great idea!!! I love IKEA! I wish we had one closer. Looks like Christmas was a great time at the Willmott house. I especially like seeing pictures of Scott sitting up-right. :) Hope life is getting back to normal; well, as normal as it can be with a newborn and three boys. :)
Post a Comment