Monday, December 28, 2009

One of the reasons why my husband is the best husband I could ever ask for (or dream of)...
For Christmas my husband gave me a day planner. On the outside of it was a note that said, "I love that you..." I didn't understand immediately what the note meant. As I started flipping through the pages I realized that he had written a short completion of the phrase from the note on every day for the entire year. Of course, I cried, and even let him take a photo of me (in my PJ's completely ungroomed). I love my husband!

4 comments:

ManicMandee said...

That is so sweet!!!!

Kat said...

How sweet is that!?! ;)

And, cute pj's too!

Kristy said...

That is the sweetest present ever! What a great guy! And you look darn good for being "ungroomed"!

Kim Chapman said...

Awwwww. So sweet.