Birthday Thomas and Annabel's Smile
Tanner's favorite toys are Birthday Thomas (a Thomas train with confetti all over it) and Lightning McQueen (the small metal die-cast type). Unfortunately, it is hard to keep tabs on these tiny toys. Birthday Thomas went missing a couple of weeks before Tanner's birthday in December. We searched everywhere, but couldn't fin him. Finally, we decided to replace him as one of Tanner's gifts. He noticed the picture of Birthday Thomas on the computer when I was ordering it, and demanded that I print it out. Then, up until he received the new Thomas on his birthday, he carried the photo around, wo-ing after Birthday Thomas.
Then, when we were up in TC this weekend, he went missing again. We searhced my parents' home (where we were staying) and never found him. Sadly, we left TC without him. BUT, when I went to pick up Tanner from school yesterday, he had him in his hand. "it was in my pocket" he said. And so, I was happy that I didn't have to return to the B&N website to order another one.
Today, he comes up to us and says, "Look, I found both Birthday Thomases!" Sure enough, he is holding 2 of them (as seen below). When asked where he found the other one, he simply replied, "in my pocket." Being that he only had simple pants pockets where a missing Thomas could not have been hiding for months, it is still a mystery to us today WHERE the Birthday Thomas has been. Maybe he's been transported to and from Sodor Island...

3 comments:
Very cute
Cute cute.
---
We get the same problem capturing Charity's smiles.
Cute! Thanks for posting updates. It's good to see how you are doing. Annabel is so cute. I find I just sit and look at Kassie smile. Do you do that with Annabel?
Post a Comment