Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!
The following are photos of our Halloween events prior to trick-or-treating tonight. I was wondering why I was so tired today until I started posting this blog. What a week!
Parker
Parker at his Joy School Halloween party.


Parker with his Gramma Patrick at the Trunk-or-Treat.

Parker making his treat bag at Kids Day Out.


Tanner

Tanner at the Trunk-or-Treat.


Tanner with his candy at Kids Day Out.


Tanner making his treat bag at Kids Day Out.

Patrick

Patrick sending a large rubber rat flying at his school carnival.


Patrick in his Pirate garb at the Trunk-Or-Treat.

Patrick with his mommy (ME) at the school carnival.










3 comments:

ManicMandee said...

You HAVE been crazy buzy. Looks like your kids have really celebrated Halloween to the max. Lucky for them.

Anonymous said...

The kids look soooo cute! I know how you feel. What an exhausting week...

Brittany Owens said...

Sounds like you did have a lot going on. Your kids look super cute in their costumes.