I'm going to the Oprah show!
I have always wanted to attend a taping of the Oprah Winfrey show, and now it will be a reality. Scott and I have a reservation for our anniversary (November 18th). They randomly had availability for that day (posted online) and so I emailed a request. I was in shock when they called and confirmed 2 seats for us! Now we just have to work out the travel details and what to do with the kids. Any recommendations? We have a tight budget, but we are going to make this work!
Monday, November 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Lucky you! I would love to go to one of her shows. And if I were there I'd watch your kids for you. Good luck getting it all worked out.
No way! That is so close to Christmas...maybe you got tickets to an "Our Favorite Things"!!!!
That is really cool! We are going to be in Chicago that week-end. Small world.
Lil- Yeah, I am trying not to hope for the my favorite things show, but I wonder... Sarah, is that the weekend from your contest winnings? How funny!
Wow so fun!!!! I have never been a big Oprah fan, not that I don't like her, I just never got into watching her. Good luck with your travel arrangements. If we were out there I would totally watch the boys!!!!
Post a Comment